A Perfect World

I was dreaming
That I was living
In a beautiful world:
A world without corruption,
Without destruction;
A world without stress,
Without mess;
A world without wars,
And without cars.
'Cus we could fly
With the power of mind.
With imagination we go,
With creative we go;

It's a perfect world,
Just have happy on the sky,
Love in the air,
Peace on the clouds,
And creed on the grouds;
It smells like flowers
That go through aroud my world,
Around your world.

And then a I woke up,
Woke up to the reality,
reality that makes crazy anyone,
Full of blood,
A dirty blood on the heart
Of each person,
Dirty of madness, hatred
And a routine battle,
That it's followed by everyone,
Who suffer
And live in the edge of life,
Of patience, of promise,
of faith,
Every and every day;

So I remembered that world
And started dreaming about the dream,
about that perfect world that,
Someday,
We could live LOVELY.





Comentários